If you're under 18, then go on and git.




Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Writing update

Yesterday I wrote another 4200 words on the third Southwest Shifters story; if I can keep that pace up, the story, tentatively titled Relinquish, will be finished in two weeks. Then there is the editing, revisions, the "What the hell was I thinking THERE?!", then subbing it;-)
That's my goal, to finish it and have it ready to submit in three weeks... it should be doable if I can keep that up during the four-day weekend the kiddos have coming up. Of course, there'll be little to no writing Easter Sunday. We still have two kids at home, and my oldest daughter and her fiance will be spending Easter with us. Here in South Texas, that means bar-b-q (brisket), cheesy potatoes, grilled corn on the cob, a pot of homemade beans, and lots of pies and a cake or two.
Okay, the goal for submission on the 3rd SWS story is April 20th; that sounds really far off at this point, lol, but it'll be here before you know it. Ya'll have a great day, and stop in tomorrow to read the second installment in Rory's Last Chance;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment