If you're under 18, then go on and git.




Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Thursday's post... a little early

Because omg I am going to sleep and eat and sleep some more! The last few days have been spent writing and writing and that's about it:) So, lessee... Something Shattered's up at ARe:

http://www.allromanceebooks.com/product-somethingshattered-509943-144.html

And when I saw that, I saw a new free release right below it that has a bunch of short stories I think, written by a lot of amazing authors--Stuff My Stocking: M/M Stories That Are Naughty... and Nice. The blurb says it's " the product of a very special project sponsored by the Goodreads M/M Romance group--the online community for readers who love to read about men in love (Male/Male)." I

http://www.allromanceebooks.com/product-stuffmystockingmmromancestoriesthatareniceandnaughty-509944-144.html


I'm going to get it and check it out :D And once I get some sleep and food there's a few other books I'm going to chillax with. I hope y'all all have a great Thursday, and that y'all check back in for Friday's installment.

No comments:

Post a Comment