If you're under 18, then go on and git.




Sunday, February 13, 2011

All Right, Winner Time...

Taking a break from Josh and Nick's story to have the superkid draw names:

In the order drawn by the skeered child who doesn't want anyone mad at her if they don't win...

Rebekah
Rain
xBeanyx
Tarita
Toni
Brandi
Lisa/Sweetums

Congratulations to the winners! I will e-mail your copies out tomorrow morning after I put up the short... well, not so short, and I'm still writing on it... for Valentine's day.

***Oh, grrrrr!! Rebekah, Toni, xBeanyx, can y'all email me at itsbaileybradford@yahoo.com ? I'm guessing y'all had posted your addies before on the comments and I wrote it down then deleted the comments... and... I don't know where I wrote them down... Er, so yeah, if y'all could email me please?? Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment