If you're under 18, then go on and git.




Tuesday, April 12, 2011

And Contest and other stuff--

Hey all, it's contest week since there's a release next Monday:) Here's who I have so far from the last contest, anyone wanting to be added in, comment with your e-mail addie-- I won't post that, just your name on a list of all entrants Saturday night-- or email me at itsbaileybradford@yahoo.com.

Kat!
Marlene
Andrea W
Mellanie B
Kristie
Charliemmh
Toyin
KarenJ
Fern
Manu

Alia
Tarita
Nicole
Brandi
Kayla
Nicki
Rhonda
Raquel
Margaret S
Keren
Linda A
LindaC
Lisa
Tame
Meagan
Mellanie
Lucia
Cherri
Kerstin
Mel
Melinda
Rain
xBeanyx :' O
Kaytee
Rebekah
Toni
Tati
Thao
Mariewig
Robin


Now, we will have the rest of Chapter 10 Weds along with Chapter 11, expect some NSFW goodies there:) 

And, I thought I'd post these, they aren't the greatest since it was from my cell phone, but the digital camera ones haven't made their way back to me yet. It was a beautiful day for Amber and Mike's wedding, and the fountain was a nice touch:) This is downtown San Antonio outside the courthouse, the first is Amber and Mike exchanging vows and the second is them kissing, lol, as if y'all couldn't tell. 





Thank you all for the wonderful wedding wishes and for being so understanding; I have a habit of overtaxing myself at times, but its just that I want to get everything done and not short y'all or anyone else. I did indeed pass out and sleep through most of the night-- only woke up twice which is just about a record for me:D

Y'all take care and have an awesome Tuesday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment