If you're under 18, then go on and git.




Sunday, January 5, 2014

Body work



This weekend, Mike fixed up a tattoo on my foot. It had been just a lonely, odd looking alien dragonfly all faded and blah on my foot. Now it's this:

Need to name the tat. I'm leaving toward Gabe just because :-)

And Mike's coworker Shanice took care the tragas piercings I've wanted. I had one years ago from a different piercer. That first one didn't work great as the piercer got the needle stuck and it was just a mess. Shanice, however, did an awesome and quick job:



I'm over half way through with the 9th SW Shifter book. Today I hope to add 10k to it. I feel a great writing day coming on. 

I hope y'all have a fantastic Sunday!

13 comments:

Shorty Chelle said...

Very nice tattoo. Can't wait til the next SW comes out. Happy Sunday Bailey. :)

Traci Kurtz said...

They all turned out great Bailey!

Miranda P said...

Love the tattoo, very cute. The piercings came out good too.

Misty*G said...

Nice tat, love the colors!

ElaineG said...

The colors on the tat are incredible! Love it

Margaret S said...

I suggest the name Gem as it works for either sex and implies cute, quirky and bright.
Love the bodywork.
All the best to you and the family

Tekikat said...

Very pretty...makes me want to get a tat :-)

Melinda said...

Lovin the tat and piercings. That had to have hurt on your foot, bone. I have a tattoo of dolphins with waves on my left ankle and the bone part hurt a lot. Of course not enough to stop, but hurt non the less. Can't wait for that next book...well will happily wait.

Debra G said...

Love the tat! Nice work. The piercings look
good, too. Happy Sunday to you all.

Demetra said...

love the tat...Gabe indeed. Loved the piercings too.

kaytee said...

Great tat, Mike does lovely work.

thao said...

Luv the tat.... wish i brave enough to very one but hate needles with passion.

LindaC said...

I absolutely love the tat. The dragonfly does remind me of the liveliness of Gabe's personality. Very colorful.

Post a Comment