If you're under 18, then go on and git.




Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Contest For a Copy of Riding and Regrets!

Also, oops! Riding and Regrets is up for early download at Totallybound!

Riding and Regrets

If you'd like to purchase a copy, there's the link. If you'd like to enter for a chance to win a copy, either PDF or ePub, please comment below stating your preferred format. I'll announce winners probably on Sunday, barring any more family emergencies. Late Sunday, as we'll be having the in-laws over for a dual birthday celebration for Super Teen, who will be 15, and for the Spouse, who will be turning... older than that :D Their birthdays are on the 18th and 23rd respectively. Sunday seems a good meet-in-the-middle day.

So holler if you want to be entered!

And thank you :D

19 comments:

Shorty Chelle said...

Don't enter me in this contest Bailey. Had to get my comment in for the monthly drawing. Just wanted to say this was a fantastic book and good luck to everyone.

Tekikat said...

Wow Bailey...how do you do it? You have so much going on! Enter me to win a pdf copy please :-)

nikirenee said...

Glad everything is going better.
Yes please sign me up for the contest. I guess PDF for the book.

thanks
Nikid

Misty*G said...

Happy Early Birthday to all. Call me greedy, but I want in on this one, too. PDF if the book gods are looking down on me!

KarenJ said...

Please sign me up for the contest! ePub works best for me but I would take PDF also.

Anonymous said...

Ohh enter me amathest84@yahoo.com

Linda said...

Please enter me for ePub.

Ashley E said...

Count me in please! I'd go for a kindle format.

ashley.vanburen[at]gmail[dot]com

Valeri Davila said...

Pretty busy. Epub please :)

Alishea Durham said...

Please enter me for ePub.

Elizabeth Fields said...

Please enter me for a PDF copy please

Jess1 said...

Please enter me for pdf. Thanks!

Lisa G said...

Love a chance at winning a pdf copy. Thanks so much. lgrant1@san.rr.com

Marie* said...

Happy Easter
wow I'm catching up with life & you have been busy :)
Please put my name in the hat for PDF:)
Marie*

Pandora_erg said...

Pleasi sign me up for the contest! epub copy please.

Tammy said...

Please enter me for a epub copy please. Hope things start getting better for you and yours and Happy Birthday to Super Teen and your Hubby!

Karen H said...

I would love to win an EPUB copy of Riding and Regrets. I recently purchased the previous stories in this series and am really looking forward to reading them.

Helén Jacobsen said...

I wuld like to enter for a pdf copy.
Happy Birthday to Super Teen and you Hubby.

KarenJ said...

Did I miss the drawing for the ebook? Or have you done it yet?

Post a Comment