If you're under 18, then go on and git.




Thursday, June 5, 2014

Contest for Hunt!

Hiya! Before I start on the installment, it's time to announce a contest!

If you'd like a chance to win a copy of Hunt, Spotless book 2, please comment below with the type of ebook you prefer, epub or PDF. Winners will be drawn and announced on Monday.

ABOUT HUNT: Not much has changed in it, unlike Hide. I liked the story as it was, but it has been edited. A lot. Because I made mistakes. A lot. :D  Same story though.

So, if you're up to possibly win a copy, just comment and tell me epub or pdf! Now off to write :D

13 comments:

Tekikat said...

Wow another contest! Sign me up for pdf please :-)

Lisa G said...

I'd love a PDF copy if I win. Thank you.

Shorty Chelle said...

Do not enter me in the contest Bailey as I will get it tomorrow on TB for early download. Just want to say good luck to everyone.

Miranda P said...

Would love to win a copy. E-pub please.

Alaina said...

Thanks for the chance to win! PDF would be great.
aegger.echo(at)yahoo(dot)com

Helen said...

I would like to enter. PDf please.

Anonymous said...

I will love to win a copy. pdf
Thanks

Theresa

Katherine Y said...

I loved Hide. I can't wait to read Hide. PDF if I win. Thanks.

Sin Chan said...

I love shifter stories. Please count me in for a PDF copy. Thanks!

Roger Grace said...

Sounds good, sign me up for pdf please.

Roger Grace said...

forgot email rojoroaors@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I'd like to enter the contest please. PDF Thank you Jenny

Bailey;-) said...

Thank you all for entering!

Post a Comment