If you're under 18, then go on and git.




Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Tuesday ARe bucks winner! AND a NEW CONTEST IDEA!

Okay, first off, let's tackle the new contest idea. I'm really bad with birthdays-- So sorry, Margaret S! Happy Belated birthday!-- and bought a special date book just for them. Now, everyone interested, comment with your birthdate-- no year necessary-- and I'll add in a monthly Birthday drawing. It'll only be for ten bucks or so, but it's an additional chance to win a prize for the month you were born. That'll be done the last day of the month, or maybe the middle. I might start doing the monthly prizes and birthday prizes around the middle of the month from now on. Give me time to count names and comments etc.

So, if you want in on the birthday drawings, leave your name and birthdate below, and that contest will start THIS MONTH. Drawing to be held at the end of August though since I just tossed it out there.

Now, on to tonight's winner. Spouse is picking since he's here and I'm too lazy (tired. I slept for 3 hours last night, that's it) to get up and get Super Teen.

Congratulations to:

#137/Jesse Maldonado! Jesse, if you'll email me at itsbaileybradford@yahoo.com I will get those ARe bucks sent out to you.


Y'all also can win stuff tomorrow night in the What's His Passion? FB chat with me and the other authors from that imprint! Let me hunt down a link or something...

Par-Taaaay

So swing on by tomorrow if you can :D

23 comments:

Demetra said...

Congrats Jesse - enjoy those ARe bucks. Bailey I hope you get to bed early tonight and have a full nights sleep.

Birthday: February 16th.

kaytee said...

I'm with you Bailey, I used to be great with Birthdays but not any more. I am an October baby - 10/3
KT

Julie Riley said...

Julie R. 8/31

Shorty Chelle said...

January 9th is my birthday
Congrats to the winner.
Woohoo party tomorrow night. :)

Gerry Miller said...

Uncle Gerry 0527

Tekikat said...

Yay! I love contest....tekikat, 6 may

Miranda P said...

Miranda P
January 22

Eric Roberts said...

mine is not until april 19th. and congrats to the winner of the ARe bucks!

Traci Kurtz said...

Birthday drawing? Whoo hoo! Count me in. Traci Kurtz 8/27

Donna said...

January 8th, same as Elvis!

Anonymous said...

Katrina 11/27 good idea you have!!

Cinders Osborne said...

April 19. I have a long wait lol. But all great things come to those who wIt right?

KarenJ said...

July 4 is my birthday!

Melinda said...

Congrats. Just had my b-day on July 16th

Lisa G said...

February 4th for LisaG

Elizabeth Fields said...

Birthday June 21

Anonymous said...

March 30th - Jenny

Congrats Jesse!

Shorty Chelle said...

oh I forgot to leave my name sorry Bailey.

Shorty Chelle
January 9th

Helén said...

My birthday is April 23rd.

Linda said...

Fun Contest!
January 27th for Linda A.

Nichole said...

I love your contests. Try to get some good sleep please.

Birthdate: August 12th

Misty*G said...

MistyG September 6
Hope you slept finally!

waxapplelover said...

Love the birthday idea! mine is Jan 7

Post a Comment