If you're under 18, then go on and git.




Friday, October 24, 2014

Available today!

Coyote's Call: Off Course is now available for early download at Totallybound.com

Coyote's Call: Off Course

It's also available for pre-order at Amazon:

Amazon Coyote's Call: Off Course


And Spotless 3: Home is available for general release at 3rd party retailers like allromanceebooks.com and amazon.com I'm not going to bury y'all with links. The title should be searchable there, but it y'all encounter a problem with finding it, just let me know and I'll help you out.

Happy weekend to y'all!

5 comments:

Shorty Chelle said...

Yay! Have a great weekend Bailey.

Margaret S said...

Coyote's Call: Off Course - A great start for a new series - Loved it - Looking forward to the next book.
Thank you Bailey for a great read.

ClaudiaM said...

Just got Coyote's Call at Totallybound and will start reading it as soon as I can pour myself a glass or wine and grab some M&Ms.I especially like the brown ones.

Tekikat said...

Yay! Can't wait to read these :-)

waxapplelover said...

Home was great! Can't wait to read more.

Post a Comment