If you're under 18, then go on and git.




Friday, October 31, 2014

Happy Halloween! and CONTEST!


I hope y'all have a fun, safe Halloween :D

A couple of things--

There'll be a new installment in the Aidan & Zane short today. It'll probably conclude on New Year's Day, so that's three more posts after this one. Also, the parts of it are now labeled so you can click on the label and find the prior parts of the story. 

Second, there'll be a regular installment today too! That's not the way I usually do it here, but it's happening. Probably won't be super long, and it is going to be up later than they've been up-- so maybe around 7 pm Central-- but it's happening. 

And! Contest for a chance to win a PDF or ePub version of Coyote's Call: Off Course! I meant to do this sooner but am running around like an ant on a sugar rush trying to get everything done. So, if you'd like to enter, just comment below and tell me which is your preferred format, aPub or PDF. Winners will be announced on Monday :D

See y'all back here in a few hours :D









Copyright: <a href='http://www.123rf.com/profile_dominikhladik'>dominikhladik / 123RF Stock Photo</a>

16 comments:

Miranda P said...

Happy Halloween!! Count me in for the giveaway. - epub

Helén said...

I would like pdf.

Anonymous said...

Can't believe I get to be the first comment! Have Coyote's call on my wish list, so would love a copy. Epub please.
avaliereads(at)aol(dot)com

Jess1 said...

Wishing you and the family a Fun Happy Halloween! Please count me in the contest for a PDF copy. Thanks!

nikirenee said...

Happy Halloween. PDF if I win. thanks so much.

Demetra said...

ant on a sugar rush....man i gotta remember that one. No need to enter me...just picked up my copy.

Debby said...

Happy Halloween! Not too many out. Rainy and road construction. Want some candy? PDF if I win.
debby236 at gmail dot com

ClaudiaM said...

Happy Halloween Bailey.Hope the kiddies had fun,Epub please if I am lucky.

Linda said...

Happy Halloween ��. ePub please

Shorty Chelle said...

Happy Halloween Bailey. No need to enter me in the contest. Good luck everyone.

waxapplelover said...

Happy Halloween! Hope you got a ton of candy. :) I prefer ePub, thanks.

MA Church said...

Happy Halloween, Bailey! ;) It's on my list anyway, but Epub if I win. Either way, I'm getting it lol.
~M

Traci Kurtz said...

Entere for the ePub please

KarenJ said...

"Ant on a sugar rush?" You Texans have some of the funniest expressions! Lol! Please sign me up for the ePub format in the contest. Thanks, Bailey!

Tekikat said...

Pdf please

Jenny said...

Please enter me in the contest. PDF Thanks!

Post a Comment