If you're under 18, then go on and git.




Monday, October 20, 2014

Monthly Winners!

Late again, my apologies. Took a while to get everyone's names sorted what with all the sick and achy going on around here.

But anyway, ST has drawn two winners! And wow, I don't know if these two have ever won the monthly drawings before--

Congrats to Julia Matthews and Mary Barrett! Mary only had one entry-- you've got some incredible luck, Mary!! There could be two people in a drawing for a prize and I wouldn't win, lol.

Anyway, if y'all will email me at itsbaileybradford@yahoo.com with the addie you use for allromanceebooks.com I will get those $25 in ARe bucks sent out to y'all.

I am trying to get organized to do the monthly birthday drawings. If you haven't left your birthday (just the month is fine) yet, feel free to do so and I'll try to get that one up and running by January.

Installment will be up at 5 pm Central :D

7 comments:

Shorty Chelle said...

Congrats to the winners.

Miranda P said...

Don't know if I posted my birthday before or not so this might be a repost. Better safe than sorry.

Miranda P - Jan 22

Demetra said...

Congrats Julia and Mary - enjoy the winnings.

Bailey - I think I mentioned by b'day month but its in February.

Linda said...

Not sure if I posted my birthday. January 27

Shorty Chelle said...

My birthday is January 9.

Debby said...

Lots of January birthdays. Mine in January 20.

Debby

Congrats to the winners and I am the same way in drawings. Last name out is often my motto but I do surprise myself on occasion.

nikirenee said...

congrats Julia and Mary.

My B-day is July 10



Post a Comment