If you're under 18, then go on and git.




Thursday, October 9, 2014

Quick Update & Contest!

I will be back this evening with pics; today ST and I have appointments and will be gone all day, mostly with the driving from them.

 Meanwhile, while I have loved the ease of y'all being able to comment without all the captcha stuff, I'm going to have to turn it back on because the spam filter is off without it I guess? And I'm getting so much crap via email and in the spam here that I worry about viruses and all of those nasties. I'm sorry for the inconvenience and wish it wasn't necessary. I'd hate to wake up and have no blog :/

I hope y'all have a fabulous Thursday, and check back in later tonight for pics if you need a, hm, lift?

CONTEST!!!!

ALSO! Check out me, Carol Lynne, and Elizabeth Coldwell in USA Today :D


USA Today


Want a chance to win $10 in ARe bucks? Comment either at the USA Today article site or here, on any of the authors' articles there, and I'll have ST pick a winner tomorrow by 7 PM Central time, and we'll announce the winner here, on the blog. Good luck! 

10 comments:

Shorty Chelle said...

While I love the song Born in the USA, I'm not really a Bruce Springsteen fan myself. But I know he's very well known and that's great.

Donna said...

That's a nice piece over at USA Today. Of the three musicians you named, Bruce would have to be my favorite. We have traveled many miles together. I drive mile after mile, belting out songs with The Boss, bobbing my head, shaking my shoulders, and tapping out the beat on the steering wheel. It not only makes the time go faster for me, but for some reason seems to bring a smile to the faces of others on the road. lol

Demetra said...

Happy Thursday Bailey. Looking forward to seeing the pics.

Cinders Osborne said...

Ok please throw my name in.
I hope all went well today.

Debby said...

Congrats on the article.

waxapplelover said...

having just read Brad Boney's The Return, I'm definitely having a musical reawakening. love that you went with your favorite artists, and why. congrats about the article!

Tekikat said...

Awesome...you like Adam Lambert! He is soooo talented and a total eye candy :-)

Heather Rawlins said...

I totally agree with your comments about Bruce Springsteen. I can listen to Born in the USA any time, and I'm a Canadian. Still my favourite song of my teen years.

Melinda said...

Cool. USA Today.

Jess1 said...

The concert with Queen and Adam Lambert must have been so high energy and fun for all who attended.

I don't mind the Captcha feature. Spam is a bane for so many bloggers.

Post a Comment