If you're under 18, then go on and git.




Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Contest!

And a 3rd post today! I'm on a roll! I was going to write until I remembered-- CONTEST!

Unexpected Moments is available for early download at Totallybound. If you'd like a chance to win a copy, ePub or PDF, comment below with your preferred format. There will be more ePub winners than PDF's because I only have 1 PDF left to give out. Anyway. I'll draw winners on Sunday. So comment for a chance to win! Good Luck :D

12 comments:

Demetra said...

Just letting you know I am reading Unexpected Moments as of today and am loving it. I am currently on page 112.

Debby said...

I can do either one. Thanks for the chance

Tekikat said...

Another contest! U R definitely on a roll today Bailey - pdf pls :-)

Shorty Chelle said...

Don't include me in this Bailey. Just wanted to say good luck to everyone.

Sula said...

Thank you for a chance to win an ecopy of Unexpected Moments, if I am lucky please may I have an ePub copy :D

nikirenee said...

awesome. I wish I could do epub but I need PDF. :)

Avalie said...

Would love a copy please. Epub for me.

Jenny said...

Please enter me in the contest. Thank you! ePub :-)

Bailey;-) said...

Y'all are very welcome, and Thank you, Demetra, for reading it and letting me know your take on it so far!

E said...

Loved Carter and Eddie's first story, thank you for the chance to win this one! ePub for me please :)

waxapplelover said...

Thanks for the chance to win. It sounds interesting. I would prefer epub.

LindaC said...

I would love to have an epub copy. Thanks for the chance!!

Post a Comment