If you're under 18, then go on and git.




Thursday, November 27, 2014

HAPPY THANKSGIVING! AND CONTEST!! Also, ****NSFW*** PIC

Wishing you all a wonderful day whether it's Thanksgiving for you or not! <3





I wanted to take a minute and explain why I've taken the week off. Not going into great detail, but Mom has a health issue that's got us nervous, and concentrating isn't going so well. I want to spend time with my family and just try not to think much. So forgive me for taking a few days off. I don't think we truly have anything to worry about, but all of us are jumpy after what we went through with Dad. I'll be returning to the blog story on Wednesday of next week instead of Monday. 

Now, on to the contest part! Since I've taken the rest of the week off, let's do this:

Six winners will receive a $10 Amazon gift card, winners to be chosen and announced on Tuesday. that gives everyone plenty of time to enter.

How do we enter, you ask? Well, it's easy as can be! Simply comment below! That's it-- no trickery or fancy steps. Okay I'm done with the goofy salesman schtick. But seriously, just comment below. I'll have ST draw names Tuesday night. 

Good luck, and thank you. :D






Copyright: <a href='http://www.123rf.com/profile_theartofphoto'>theartofphoto / 123RF Stock Photo</a>

25 comments:

Traci Kurtz said...

Take as much time as you need...I'll be ready when you are..I hope your Mom is doing better. *hugs*

nikirenee said...

take your time, we will be here when you are ready. Hope your Mom feels better. Have a great Turkey Day.

Anonymous said...

I hope your mom's okay, and that you have a restful Thanksgiving! (And wow, impressive, uh, drumsticks on the guy in the pic...)

Trix, vitajex(at)Aol(dot)com

Linda said...

Happy Thanksgiving and hope everyone is okay.

Jess1 said...

Happy Thanksgiving Bailey, your family and to those in the US! Sorry to read about your Mom's health issue and hope she is doing better.

Demetra said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family Bailey - hope your mom is ok.
Love the pic hun....nice buns :)

Tekikat said...

I hope your mom is okay...wishing you and your family a great thanksgiving holiday!

Katherine Young said...

I hope your mom is ok and had a Happy Thanksgiving.

waxapplelover said...

It is so sweet of you to be thinking of your readers, but please take whatever time you need. The holidays especially are a time for family, so I hope yours is doing better. My thoughts go out to your mother and the rest of your family. Happy Thanksgiving!

Shorty Chelle said...

Take as much as time as you need. Sending prayers for your mom and family hopeing everything is good. Happy Thanksgiving. **huggz** <3

Lynette Michelle said...

I hope you enjoy the time with your family and that all works out with your mom.

Elizabeth Fields said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family

Eric Roberts said...

take your time sweetheart. sending words to the man above for your family. hope all is well. happy thanks giving. much hugs and misses.

Julia Matthews said...

Thanks for thinking of the readers, but take time off and be with family. Best wishes and prayers for your mom. Happy Thanksgiving.

AvidReadr said...

Best wishes for your mom. Do what you need to do and we'll be here waiting till you can get back to us.

MA Church said...

Oh man, I hope everything is fine. *hugs* Do what you need, lol, we'll be here when you get back. :) Happy Thanksgiving!
~M

Jenny said...

I hope your mother is well and that you and your family had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Avalie said...

Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving

KarenJ said...

Take all the time you need for you and your family. We understand that you can't write the stories we love unless you are well rested! We can be patient when we have to be! :)

Cathy Romanczuk said...

I hope everything turns out well with your family. I have this book on my kindle and as soon as I get home I am going to read it. I am visiting family.

Yoop said...

I hope you had a great Thanksgiving! I hope your mom is doing well too. Yooper580b@gmail.com

Kim Whaley said...

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving and let us know how your mom is doing.

Helén Jacobsen said...

Hope your mom is doing well!

Miranda P said...

Hope everything is ok and you had a great Thanksgiving. Enjoy your family time.

Melinda said...

Happy Thanksgiving - late.

Post a Comment