If you're under 18, then go on and git.




Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Blog Tour and... A Surprise for next year!

Hiya! So today I started off on a new blog tour for Unexpected Moments! My first post is up at MMGoodBookReviews! And I'm talking about the challenges faced when writing a menage :D

A few things:

First Blog Stop Post:

Menage a... oops

CONTEST AT TOTALLYBOUND! Go here to enter for a chance to win a copy of Unexpected Moments and other books in my backlist :D

CONTESTCONTESTCONTEST!!

And there'll be a FB party to celebrate the general release of Unexpected Moments on Dec. 18th with MORE prizes to be given out!

Parrrrrrtyyyyyy!


So that's a lot-- but wait! There's MORE!

This is something new and I'm thrilled to be a part of it! I was invited to write a short story for ARe! One with a decidedly alpha-bent :D So I did! And here's the cover and blurb and info! Check it out ! I'll post the cover and blurb by themselves later this week :D


Midnight Run

6 comments:

Shorty Chelle said...

A party, prizes, contest and a new book wow, what a way to end and start the new year with a bang Bailey. lol. Loved the cover and blurb for Midnight Run. Can't Wait to read it. :) **huggz** <3

Demetra said...

Wow Bailey - that sounds like mucho fun.

Julia Matthews said...

Major end to a year.

Donna said...

Love the sound of Midnight Run!

Misty*G said...

Wish I hadn't read the blurb because now I can't wait!

Tekikat said...

Congratulations Bailey! What a great way to start 2015:-)

Post a Comment