If you're under 18, then go on and git.




Friday, July 31, 2015

CLOSED!! ANOTHER CONTEST!

This one is for a chance at an ebook copy of Don't Stake My Life On It! Book 2 in the Vamp For Me series. This is an all-new story, not one that was on the blog, and it is Radney's story-- y'all might remember him as the blood-lust crazed vamp who terrorized Augustin in the first book. So, here's the deal:

Comment below with which format you'd prefer out of PDF or ePub, because those are all I've got. Winners will be announced Tuesday afternoon around 5 PM Central time. 

Good luck! 

19 comments:

Jenny said...

Yay! I hadn't realized the next book would be coming out soon. PDF please.

Miranda said...

Pub please

nikirenee said...

PDF please and thank you

Demetra said...

ePub please for me

Julia Matthews said...

ePub please

Susan L said...

Pdf. Thank you. :)

Helén said...

I would like pdf.

Tekikat said...

Yay! I prefer pdf but epub is Okay too :-)

Donna said...

I already pre-ordered mine thanks. Got amazon credits due to kindle issues so went on a binge. So long as the bloody thing is fixed I'm expecting much download fun mid to late August!

KarenJ said...

Oh, ePub please Bailey!

Anonymous said...

only ever buy pdf

Ashley E said...

Ooh, so excited! I'd go for a PDF. Thanks, Bailey

Marie* said...

Hi Bailey
PDF please :)

Kim Whaley said...

Epub please. Read on a nook or ipad. Although, I like having all available formats. :)

Pamela Cleary said...

Hi Bailey, Epub please. I can't wait to read book 2!

Shorty Chelle said...

I already own this book but good luck to everyone else.

Misty*G said...

Epub, please and thank you!

Kathy Clevenger said...

Pdf, please, and thank you.

Sula said...

Epub if I am not to late :) thank you

Post a Comment