If you're under 18, then go on and git.




Saturday, July 11, 2015

Contests Reminder! And birthday month WINNER!

Just a friendly reminder that if you'd like to be added to:
 Weekly $10 ARe bucks drawing
  Monthly Commenter $20 ARe bucks drawing
 Monthly Birthday $20 ARe bucks drawing

Comment below. Birthday month peoples needs to state the month of their birth, too!!


Now on to the monthly birthday winner, which will be for the month of June. I hope all you June babies had a fantastic birthday!

June's Birthday winner was chosen courtesy of Random.org. Congratulations to:

Elizabeth Fields! WOOT WOOT! Elizabeth, if you'll email me at itsbaileybradford@yahoo.com with your ARe addie, I'll get your bucks sent out to you :D

List of current birthday entrants are here:

BIRTHDAYS


And ARe weekly drawing entrants list is here:

ARe Weekly


In case you want to check :D

11 comments:

Donna said...

Is the monthly commentary list the same as the weekly - as queried from number 117 while a giant balloon floats by......
I AM NOT A NUMBER!!!!

Bailey;-) said...

no, the monthly commenters list is the people who comment on the posts. There's not a regular list of them because it just depends on who comments.

Debby said...

Congrats to the birthday winner!

Shorty Chelle said...

Congrats to the winner.

Eric Roberts said...

congrats to the winner

Jenny said...

Congrats!

AiboPals said...

I am not sure if I read this right, but do I have to say please add me to the weekly, and do I need to give my birthday month or does the list you previously had still stand

Julia Matthews said...

Congrats Winner.

Demetra said...

Congrats Elizabeth. Hope you had a great birthday.

Bailey;-) said...

Yuppers, that's all you have to do, AiboPals. I'll add you to any list you aren't on already. You're still on the birthday list; I don't take anyone off unless they ask, this was just in case anyone wanted to check and see if their name wasn't on there, then they could have me add them :D

Serena91291 said...

Congrats, Elizabetht, and happy birthday!

Post a Comment