If you're under 18, then go on and git.




Monday, July 27, 2015

Migraine -_-

I know, again?! This one started Saturday when I got too hot sitting outside watching the kids. I didn't think I'd overheat doing that, but yup, and I'm still having aftershocks today, so sleep will probably knock it the rest of the way out. I will post an installment tomorrow evening.

Also, there's lots of contests at the Pride Publishing FB page, not just by me, but Emmy Ellis and many other Pride authors. Check it out if you want:

Read With Pride

If that link doesn't work, PM on Facebook and I'll hook you up tomorrow. Sweet dreams <3

9 comments:

nikirenee said...

hope you feel better.

L.M. said...

Feel better! The heat down here in FL has been ok..but the rain, thought we were going to sink! No rush Bailey

Margaret S said...

Important thing - Get better soon
Can wait - Installment
I really hope you kick this migraine to the curb very soon and manage to have clear thoughts instead of muzzy ones.

Donna said...

If medication and sleep isn't fully working you could try putting your feet in icy cold water and some lavender oil in a hankie for soothing smell - occasionally helps a bit with me.

Jbst said...

Hope you are feeling better today and staying cool.

Tekikat said...

Its all the pollen in the air Bailey....stay indoors!

Demetra said...

Hope you feel better Bailey.

Shorty Chelle said...

Hope you get to feeling better Bailey **huggz** <3

Eric Roberts said...

hope you feel better.

Post a Comment