If you're under 18, then go on and git.




Thursday, July 16, 2015

Pride Publishing $5 Gift Certificate Winners!

Courtesy of Random.org, the winners have all been chosen! Thank you to everyone who entered. I think we'll make this a monthly contest, too. I know; I have lots of contests, but giving gifts is important to me, sharing and being kind and all of that-- heh. The being kind part is hit and miss but I will keep trying!!

Anyway, on to the winners! Y'all please email me at itsbaileybradford@yahoo.com with your Pride-Publishing email addies and I will get your GC's sent out!

Shorty Chelle
Ashley E
darabear
ShirleyAnn

There will be a NEW INSTALLMENT UP early, early tomorrow! I'm working on it now when I take breaks from the SW Shifter book!

Happy Thursday to y'all!

15 comments:

L.M. said...

Congrats! Do a happy dance you guys!!

Tekikat said...

Happy Thursday Bailey!

Bailey;-) said...

Thank you!

Shorty Chelle said...

Thank you Bailey. **huggz** <3

Congrats to the other winners.

Julia Matthews said...

Congrats winners

darabaer said...

Thank you Bailey!! Have a safe and uneventful weekend.

Angel Tanaka said...

Congrats everyone!

AiboPals said...

Congrats guys..


Oh hey Miss B, I saw the tags for Aiden and Zane and read the 4 parts..... soooo what happened next...PLEEEEEEAAAAASSSSEEE!!!!

Bailey;-) said...

You know, I need to finish that. I will, after this blog story. I just haven't had time to keep up with their short. It was supposed to have a monthly installment, but life happened. So, after And the Stars Danced is done, I'll pick that short story back up :D

Bailey;-) said...

Thank you, darabear, you too!

Bailey;-) said...

You're welcome :D ***huggz*** <3

Bailey;-) said...

I do a *happy wiggle* :D

Demetra said...

congrats everyone - enjoy your reading.

Misty*G said...

Congrats everyone!

AiboPals said...

Wooot *does a happy dance* I love all them guys, especially Gabe and his spatula mwahahahahaha

Post a Comment