If you're under 18, then go on and git.




Monday, September 21, 2015

Contest #1!

I'm still going to have the one for the copy of Sunshine is Overrated, and will post about that later-- it'll be contest #2 :D  But for now, I will be giving away THREE copies of How the Mighty Have Fallen, my short story from the anthology, Exchange of Power. These copies will be given away via Allromanceebooks.com so you will need an account there to collect your prize.

All you have to do to win is comment below. Three winners will be chosen at random Wednesday at 6 PM Central time.

Good luck!

19 comments:

sugarlipps said...

You have the best contest

LisaParker said...

What an amazing chance

Shorty Chelle said...

I loved this story. Don't include me in the contest Bailey. <3

Good luck to everyone.

Gayle O said...

I'd really enjoy getting a copy of this one. Thanks for the opportunity!

nikirenee said...

awesome, can't wait to read this one. thanks

Tess said...

oooh an anthology, it's a must read.

Thanks for the contest Bailey.

KarenJ said...

Yeah, another contest!

Helen said...

Great contest

Tracy George said...

A great giveaway Bailey... Please count me in...

Julia Matthews said...

Great contest.

Demetra said...

Please count me in

theartistryofthebipolarbrain said...

Sounds like a great chance!

Donna said...

I would love to win a copy but I don't know how it would work out - eBucks has no European vat added but I'm not sure about individual books. If it's open internationally count me in though please!

vero said...

Sounds crear!!!

Melinda said...

Yes please

Lee Todd said...

thanks for the chance

Eric Roberts said...

count me in

Pamela Cleary said...

Always love the chances to win your eBooks, thanks Bailey.

Bailey;-) said...

Donna, can you email me please? At itsbaileybradford@yahoo.com Thank you!

Post a Comment