If you're under 18, then go on and git.




Wednesday, September 2, 2015

CONTEST!!

Since I had an early release this week, y'all know what that means! If you'd like a chance to win an e-copy of Hay & Heartbreak, comment below and let me know your preferred format-- ePub or PDF!

Winners will be announced Friday around 6 PM Central. This contest is also being held (for other copies of the book) at my FB group and the FB Read With Pride group. All of which will have their own copies. So enter at all 3 places if you'd like.

https://www.pride-publishing.com/book/hay-and-heartbreak

Check out the blurb and excerpt if you want!

And the pretty pretty cover:



Good luck!

ALSO: Installment will be up around Midnight Central. :D

17 comments:

nikirenee said...

ohhh me me me :) PDF thanks for the chance

Shorty Chelle said...

PDF please and thank you for the chance Bailey. **huggz** <3

Jenny said...

Please enter me. PDF thank you

KarenJ said...

Yes please! Sign me up for ePub.

Miranda P said...

Yay epub please.

Julia Matthews said...

ePub please. Thank you.

Pearl Ooi said...

ePub for me please. Thank you

Eric Roberts said...

pdf please and thank you!

Helén Jacobsen said...

I would love to enter. Pdf please!

Avalie said...

Please count me in. Epub please.

ShirleyAnn said...

Please count me in PDF format.

AiboPals said...

I'm not entering as i've already bought it, but I do have a question, do you have a read order for Xxchange/Mossy Glenn

Ashley E said...

I think I need to snuggle with that chest....

PDF please!

Cinders Osborne said...

ePub please! If I can wait

Tekikat said...

YAY! Another contest! Pdf please :-)

Debby said...

Please count me in. I can use either format.

Demetra said...

Please count me in. Epub please.

Post a Comment