If you're under 18, then go on and git.




Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Plethora of Releases?

Okay, I've got a few things going on this week, so I'm just going to start with the latest releases for the revamped Southern Spirits series. These all have an additional 2k or so of new content, and have been re-edited and pretty new covers made for them. There are no changes to the stories, just a little extra something in each. Linkage:

Book 5, Aftermath:




Aftermath


Book 6, What Remains:


What Remains


Then there's Spotless 4, Heart, which is Edie and Rolly's story:


Spotless: Heart




Now for a surprise! 

One of my very best buddies asked me to contribute to an anthology she was editing. I love my friends, and of course jumped at a chance to write something for the antho-- it's titled Exchange of Power, so there's BDSM. My contribution is a short story titled How the Mighty Have Fallen, and the premise of the antho is, it's not the Doms with the power, and sometimes they need to be held up, yanno? This will be available after midnight tonight (I think) and I haven't read any of the other stories in the antho, but do intend to. If you'd like to buy the whole anthology, check out the info on it here:

Exchange of Power




And a little bit from my story, here:

How the Mighty Have Fallen



As far as I know, these stories will all be up for singular purchase, too, so if you only want certain ones, you should be able to buy them, and I imagine those will soon all be up at Torquere, Allromanceebooks, Amazon, etc. I do know the anthology itself is on sale at ARe, but haven't had time to check elsewhere because...deadlines. DEADLINES EVERYWHERE!!

*mild panic*

Okay, I better get to writing. Happy Tuesday, y'all! <3

8 comments:

MA Church said...

This sounds good!
~M

Bailey;-) said...

It was fun to be a part of! :D

Shorty Chelle said...

I haven't read the 2 new releases from the Southern Spirits yet but I did love the originals so I have no doubt I'll love these as well. Heart and the Anthology were awesome. Although I didn't care for the 2 f/f stories in the antho lol. Sorry. **huggz** <3 Happy Tuesday Bailey

Eric Roberts said...

nice!

Misty*G said...

I just typed out a message that was eaten by my phone, let's try again...I loved Heart. I wasn't sure what to expect, but it was perfect. I've read the Southern Spirits series several times, but hope to read the revamped version as well. Who wouldn't love more story?! Happy Tuesday, Bailey!!

Donna said...

So we'll be cash poor but entertainment rich. Sounds fair to me. Especially now it's all autumnal and drizzly out.

Demetra said...

Niiiccceee!!!! Yup Donna, we will be cash poor but the reading will be mega fun.

Tekikat said...

Oh wow! So many to look forward to :-)

Post a Comment