If you're under 18, then go on and git.




Wednesday, September 23, 2015

WINNERS WINNERS LOTS OF WINNERS!!!!!

Okay, installment will be up late tonight. I think it's going to be late sinceI have to pick up Mike. We thought we had the car issue solved, but...well of course something happened. It's okay. We'll keep trying.

And! All winners chose via random.org! All winners need to email me at: 

itsbaileybradford@yahoo.com 

with their ARe addies if that's how you're getting your prize, and with age verification if I'm sending you something direct. Thank you ALL for entering! Y'all rock! 


Winners for contest #1, THREE copies of my short story from the Exchange of Power Anthology! Just my short, not the whole anthology. My story is titled How the Mighty Have Fallen, and you need an account at allromanceebooks.com to get your prize! 
Congratulations to:

Lee Todd
Julia Matthews
Gayle O

WOOT! If y'all will email me at the above mentioned email and let me know where to send the book via ARe, we'll be set! 


Winners for contest #2, an e-copy of Sunshine is Overrated! Y'all will need to verify your age to me in an email at the above yahoo address if you haven't won from me before. If you HAVE won from me before, I still need y'all to email me with a current email addie. Yahoo is weird and I can't find people half the time. 
Congratulations to:

nikireneee PDF
Jenny PDF

L.M. ePub
MistyG ePub

Winners for contest #3, two e-copies of Shades of Power via Allromanceebooks.com (ARe) so once again, you'll need an account there to collect your book, and I'll need you to email me and let me know what your account is. 
Congratulations to:

Tess
Lee Todd (Hey, that's two! You are brimming with good luck!!!)

Again, thank you all for playing! I'll be checking my email off and all tonight for winners, so let me know when you're ready for your prizes :D

12 comments:

Shorty Chelle said...

Congratulations to the winners.

Eric Roberts said...

congrats to the winners

Demetra said...

Congrats everyone.

Tess said...

Congrats to the winners! :D

Misty*G said...

Thank you Bailey & congrats to everyone, too!!

Tracy George said...

Congratulations to all winners :)

Lee Todd said...

woohoo!! my lucky day! :D

L.M. said...

Thanks Bailey! Congrats winners!

Serena91291 said...

Congrats everyone!

Stephanie Eberhart said...

Congratulations!!!

Stephanie Eberhart said...

Congratulations!!!

Melinda said...

Congrats

Post a Comment