If you're under 18, then go on and git.




Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Installment estimate and next blog story

Should be up by 5 PM Central time.

My apologies for being quiet so much lately. I've just been swamped, and when I'm not swamped, I'm feeling the need to hide for a bit. When life gets overwhelming...seek shelter and recuperate. :D Or deal with it however suits you best.

I'm going to give And the Stars Danced three more installments after this, then I won't be starting a new blog  story until I get back from a trip with Mom, around November 8th. Y'all start thinking about what y'all want for the next story. Comment with ideas, and I'll make it a contest somehow.

Happy Wednesday to y'all!

6 comments:

Demetra said...

Ian, Ian, Ian.
That's my idea for the next story. Gotta make sure Link is not dead...unless you mention something before the end of this story.

Tekikat said...

Enjoy your time w6 mom! What about a pirate story next time?

Donna said...

Ditto Demetra - need Ian info even if it's like a mini story.

xBeanyx said...

Uh, duh, Ian's story!

Julia Matthews said...

Has to be Ian.

Shorty Chelle said...

**huggz** <3 Bailey What about a story with mixed creatures? ex. a hybrid that is merman, vampire and angel or demon, alien and shifter etc, etc. lol oh wait do u mean a story conected to this one lol. Just ignore me I'm tired lol.

Post a Comment