If you're under 18, then go on and git.




Friday, November 27, 2015

CONTEST!

Surprise! *blinks*

This is a contest for an e-copy of the re-edited, slightly longer,  but not really altered, re-release of Something Shattered. :D It's longer because edits caught things that needed to be updated or what have you, but not altered because the story stood as it was. I do plan to write a sequel about the psychiatrist Caleb uses-- and Caden's name was changed to Caleb because two years after I wrote Something Shattered, Sammie had the twins and named one Caden and nope, done with that name as a character!


Anyway, if you'd like a chance to win either an ePub or PDF copy, comment below with your preferred format of the two. Winners will be announced next Wednesday, Dec. 2nd, around 6 PM Central time. That's also the day of the first installment in Ian's story...


So, link for Something Shattered, where you'll also find an excerpt :D

Something Shattered

Gorgeous cover by Emmy Ellis *sigh* 

30 comments:

Helén Jacobsen said...

I would like PDF.

MA Church said...

Cool, don't think I have this one. Epub. :)
~M

Ashley E said...

Ooh, pretty cover! I'd take a PDF.

Donna said...

This seems to have passed me by so I'm in! Epub please.
IAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ShirleyAnn said...

Love the cover would like PDF please.

Sarina said...

I don't know how I missed thus one before. Epub, please. :)

Kim Whaley said...

epub please

Tess said...

ooh pretty cover, I have the original fro loose id along with the tb one, hmm I may be addicted to Bailey's books :P

Lee Todd said...

pdf please :)

Debby said...

I can use either! But I prefer PDF.

Serena91291 said...

Looking forward to it! Epub would be.

Julia Matthews said...

Nice cover. ePub please

Avalie said...

Would love a copy. Epub please.

Lisa G said...

Would love a PDF copy. Hope you had a good Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

Looks good! Would love a PDF copy.

Louise Snow said...

PDF Please.

Carol Anne Pedroso said...

PDF Pleeeease....

Tekikat said...

Hi Bailey - trying to catch up with your blog since coming back from vacation..PDF please :-)

Kathy Johnson said...

Wonderful story!

Sula said...

If I am lucky, please may I have an epub copy? Thank you for the chance :)

Melinda said...

Would love the edited book. E pub please.

Blaine Hall said...

Hey Sugar! I guess it's mobi for kindle, sheesh, who knows! Am looking forward to the story you promised Josh & Nick... XOXO

Shorty Chelle said...

PDF please and thank you. **huggz** <3

Anonymous said...

ePub Please.

Katherine Young said...

PDF please.

Pamela Cleary said...

EPub please. Thanks for another chance at one of your eBooks.

nikirenee said...

PDF please/ thanks

Eric Roberts said...

pdf please and thank you love.

Demetra said...

Hi Bailey - I have the original and would love the updated copy.
Epub pls

Misty*G said...

Oh no, I missed it! Congrats to the winner!!

Post a Comment