If you're under 18, then go on and git.




Monday, November 23, 2015

Where did it go?

The weekend just *poof* vanished!

Good news-- I finished the book for Cherri/Peyton's medical bills. I think Beany will have that ready to pub in December, so I'll keep y'all updated on that!

Now, I need to write a Coyote's Call book before Dec 2nd. Can you see me panicking? No? Well, give me a few days...

It looks like Josh and Nick win for a story, but I need to recount to be sure. I was up until 5 am finishing Cherri's book so my brain is MUSH. MUSH, I tell you.

And the next story, we covered that. It'll be Ian's.

I hope y'all had a fabulous weekend! *mwah*

5 comments:

Eric Roberts said...

hope things calm down a little for you. i cannot wait to read Ian's story and cannot wait for your next book. breathe BAILEY. breathe!!! hugs

Shorty Chelle said...

Can't wait to read the book. Hope things get easier for you bailey. **huggz** <3

Donna said...

Yeah, no rush, December 2nd is only, like, a week away! And don't you Americans have some sort of festive affair coming up this week too . . . . #NoPressure

Julia Matthews said...

Time of year is always rushed, but I think yours might be more than rushed from the sound of it. Good luck and don't panic too bad.

MA Church said...

Yup, Thanksgiving is just around the corner to. Gak! Ask me if I'm ready lol. *hugs*
~M

Post a Comment