If you're under 18, then go on and git.




Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Installment Estimate and Babble and Contests Coming Soon.

Installment should be up around 11-ish PM Central tonight. :D

I was a bad Christmassy person and didn't do cards this year, partially because I'm about to lose my marbles trying to keep up with everything I have to do, and partially because I have been struggling with depression more than usual the past few months. So, to everyone I owe email replies to, I'm sorry. I'll try to get my mind in a better place soon. It might take some medicinal help this time around, but that happens sometimes.

One thing that helps to put me in a better place is to give-- I don't have a lot of disposable income, but I do have some ARe bucks to give away, and some ebook copies of my books.

Look for a flurry of contests coming from tonight until Christmas. :D

**huggz**

8 comments:

Eric Roberts said...

hope you get to feeling better soon! hugs!

Shorty Chelle said...

Bailey take your time. Your health is way more important than answering emails. **huggz** <3

Julia Matthews said...

Feel better soon.

Tekikat said...

Hi Bailey - the greatest gift you can give to your family and friends is to be well and be the best you can be :-) im still looking for a job and yes, it is difficult to be positive during this time and keep telling myself this will pass...just be a patient a little bit more :-)

Donna said...

It's not weak to acknowledge depression - it's strong. I don't know what kind of help is out there in the States but whatever you need to do is showing the depression you're more powerful because you're taking a stand even if it's just to say "I know you're there, you can't hide anymore". Much love to you.

Melinda said...

Loved the install. Take as much time as you need.

Misty*G said...

The only thing that matters is that you take care of yourself. Pretty sure we would all trade the books, emails, contests, etc, for a happy, healthy Bailey. Love&Hugs

L.M. said...

Stay well Bailey. Take care of yourself. Lots of hugs and love to you and yours!

Post a Comment