If you're under 18, then go on and git.




Wednesday, February 17, 2016

CONTEST! :D

This one is for an e-copy of Dragon Dreams & Fairy Wings! Release day at Rainbow Ninja Press is tomorrow. If you'd like a chance at winning a copy of it, comment below. I'll be giving away the copy from Rainbow Ninja Press' website, so you'll need an account there if you win.

A winner will be chosen via Random.org on Saturday, February 20th, around 10 PM-ish Central time.

Also, there'll be a blog tour coming up for DD&FW :D

Good luck!

13 comments:

Debby said...

This is one we read here? Please enter me

KarenJ said...

Oh yes please, sign me up Bailey!

Christy Williams said...

I want in please.

Helén said...

Please sign me up!

ingrid said...

please add me

Anonymous said...

Yay! :) I've been waiting for this one. Please add me.

-- berryblu

Shorty Chelle said...

Already have it. Good luck to everyone.

lirasy said...

Yes please! ;D

Jbst said...

Please count me in too. Thanks!

Tekikat said...

Count me in :-)

Pamela Cleary said...

Count me in also. Thanks!

nikirenee said...

me please. thanks

Demetra said...

I pre-ordered my copy. Good luck everyone

Post a Comment