If you're under 18, then go on and git.




Friday, February 19, 2016

Dragon Dreams & Fairy Wings is out!

So, the book is live at Beany's press,  Rainbow Ninja Press! Here is the link for that:

Dragon Dreams & Fairy Wings



I loved writing that story and look forward to writing at least two more books in the series. Right now, I am taking most of everything off my schedule (except the upcoming blog story, we're doing that) because until I get this sciatica under control, I can't sit still long enough to write much at all, and I can't stand for prolonged periods of time. I do have a doctor appointment Wednesday afternoon, so maybe she can help me. I also do yoga stretches for sciatica and really miss being able to do yoga for at least half an hour a day. I was doing so good with that *sigh*

I finished the 5th Vamp book, The Trouble With Mirrors. It had some deeper moments in than I expected, but Radney and Augustin pop in to lighten the mood. The next, and probably final, book in that series will be Erin's story. Or maybe there'll be eight books total. I keep thinking, but wait! He needs a story and he needs a story and he needs a story and...well, y'all know how that goes!

I do have cover art for the book already, but have to wait until I get the contract to share it.

I hope y'all have a Happy Friday! :-)

5 comments:

Misty*G said...

Hope you get some relief soon, can't imagine how hard this is for you.

Debby said...

Hope you get better soon. that is not a good feeling.

nikirenee said...

sorry your feeling bad, I have a similar problem but I cant lay down, I have to sleep in a chair. Fingers crossed they can fix it for you.

Demetra said...

Stupid sciatica. Hope doc helps on Wednesday. Looking forward to reading alllll your new books

Shorty Chelle said...

Loved this book. Hope you get to feeling better soon Bailey. **huggz** <3

Post a Comment