If you're under 18, then go on and git.




Sunday, February 14, 2016

Happy Valentine's Day! CONTEST!




Hi y'all! HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY! <3

Well, the Hubs and I aren't taking our usual week-long vacation for our anniversary (this is our 22nd) because I am having major sciatica issues. I can't even sit and write for long; if I'm moving, it's okay. If I'm sitting, not so much -_- So a 12-hour drive and a few days of hiking just can't happen right now.

What this means is, I'll might get started on a new blog story this week. IF the sciatica crap calms the eff down. If it does, then Wednesday or Friday, I'm not sure which, so get your votes in on that one :D If the sciatica is still an issue, then I may have to wait until next week to start the story. 

For now, though, let's have an ARe bucks contest! I'll be giving out THREE $5 ARe ebucks, so all you have to do is comment below for a chance to win. 

Winners will be announced on Tuesday, February 16th, around 10 PM-Ish Central. Good luck! Y'all have a wonderful evening :-)




Copyright: <a href='http://www.123rf.com/profile_karpenyuk'>karpenyuk / 123RF Stock Photo</a>

15 comments:

Tekikat said...

Happy valentine's day Bailey! Sorry to hear about your sciatica issues...hope you feel better soon to celebrate your anniversary :-)

Debby said...

I am so sorry about your pain. Hope it is better soon. I am working on 39 years. Where did the time go?

MA Church said...

I'm so sorry you're hurting. Back pain sucks. :(
~m

Misty*G said...

Happy Valentines Day! Hopefully you get better soon so y'all can take that hiking trip.

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentines Day! :) I hope your pain eases quickly.

-- berryblu

Helén said...

Hope you get better soon

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentines Day! Hope you feel better soon.

Julia Matthews said...

Sorry you are in pain. Try and have a Happy valentines Day.

Miranda P said...

Feel better soon!

AvidReadr said...

Feel better soon and happy anniversary. Sorry you have to miss your trip but I look forward to your next story.

nikirenee said...

sorry you are feeling out of sorts and in pain. Feel better and have a great anniversary anyways. :)

Demetra said...

Sorry you are feeling like poop Bailey. Hope it gets better quickly.

Also please enter me in the contest....cause you know, the 16th is my birthday.

sugarlipps said...

I hope you are feeling better. Winning would be a great belated bday gift (2/8). Happy anniversary

Pamela Cleary said...

I really hope that you are feeling better soon. Have a wonderful 22nd Anniversary!

Shorty Chelle said...

Get well soon Bailey. **huggz** <3

Post a Comment