If you're under 18, then go on and git.




Tuesday, February 16, 2016

WINNERS! AND NEW CONTEST!

Time to announce the winners! All of whom are chosen via random.org!

Congratulations to:

I hope you are feeling better. Winning would be a great belated bday gift (2/8). Happy anniversary


I am so sorry about your pain. Hope it is better soon. I am working on 39 years. Where did the time go?

Feel better soon and happy anniversary. Sorry you have to miss your trip but I look forward to your next story.

If y'all will email me at itsbailey@yahoo.com with your ARe address, I will get your ARe bucks sent out to you. 

My back is getting better, I was actually able to sit and write for a couple of hours today without being in intense pain, so yay for that. However, the blog story won't start until next Monday, I think, because I'm still not 100%. Or even 70%. THANK YOU to everyone who sent well wishes. Y'all are awesome and I appreciate you.

NEW CONTEST! 

This one will be for one free book from ARe. Here's how it works: I have one of the buy 10, get 1 free vouchers, so I can get one book for free before February 25th. 

If there's a book you want at ARe, comment below with the title of the book, and if you want to, your email address at ARe, so I can just send the book right over if you win.  If you aren't comfortable doing that, that's cool, too. Just comment, and check back here on February 23rd , around 10 PM Central, to see if you won. If you did, email me at itsbaileybradford@yahoo.com and I'll get your book sent to you via ARe. 

You do need an ARe account to win/receive your book. You can set one up at allromanceebooks.com

I'm logging off and flopping. Sweet dreams, y'all! 

12 comments:

nikirenee said...

Tackling the Tight End
By: Tara Lain

nrdriscoll@aol.com

Misty*G said...

I'm glad you are finally on the mend!
Fire and Ice by Andrew Grey
mgammel157@gmail.com
And you rock!!!!

Debby said...

I wanted With This Bling by LB Gregg
debby236@hotmail.com
Thanks and keep getting better!

Shorty Chelle said...

Congratulations to the winners.

Glad your doing a little better Bailey and hope you get back to 100% very soon. Sending healing prayers and lots of hugs and love your way. **huggz** <3

Indra Vaughn - Shadow Mountain # 2 - Fragmented
https://www.allromanceebooks.com/product-fragmented-1817879-145.html

My ARe email is shortychelle@outlook.com

Thank you for the chance. <3

Miranda P said...

Congrats to the winners.

Ball Caps and Khakis by Jo Ramsey

bones_mcp(at)yahoo.com

MA Church said...

Glad to hear the back is doing better! :)
Dragon Consultant
By: Mell Eight
Published by: Less Than Three Press LLC
nomoretears00@hotmail.com

Demetra said...

Congrats to all the winners
My choice would be Song of Souls by S.J. Frost
Thanks for the chance Bailey

Glad you are feeling better

Anonymous said...

So glad you're feeling better! I'd pick WINGING IT by Ashlyn Kane and Morgan James.

Trix, vitajex(at)aol(Dot)com

sugarlipps said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better. Thank you for the win

Demetra said...

Ooops forgot my email addy
demetra21@yahoo.com

Tekikat said...

You're on the mend...yay! Count me in for the ARE bucks....BTW, I start working on 7 Mar :-)

Bailey;-) said...

Yay, Tekikat! Congratulations on the job!

Post a Comment