If you're under 18, then go on and git.




Monday, March 21, 2016

Installment estimate time AND info about installments for the rest of the week

I'll have an installment up in a few hours today, but the rest of the week, I will probably be out of pocket. I have to help the Hubs deliver 2 trucks to Denver, and that means a lot of driving. Should be fun with the sciatica. I'm not sure if we'll be back by Saturday or not, so this will be the only installment in the blog story for the week, and depending on the traveling, maybe the only post this week except for a contest I have scheduled to be announced on Wednesday :D

Y'all have a Happy Monday **huggz**

2 comments:

Tekikat said...

Happy Monday Bailey..have fun on the road :-) BTW...I started on the job today! Yes...finally!

Shorty Chelle said...

Happy Easter.

Post a Comment