If you're under 18, then go on and git.




Monday, March 14, 2016

Installment Swap and CONTEST!

I've got to help the Hubs deliver a car today, and it will be an all-day, into the night drive, so I'll have to switch the installment to tomorrow.

Since I'm moving it, how about a contest today instead?

This is the same as it has been lately, name off the book you'd like to win from Allromanceebooks, and on Thursday night (3/17), I'll announce one winner. I don't have a free book certificate from them, but a lot of the books people want to win are around 6.99 and the usual $5 vouchers don't cover that. So this will just be a book to you, whoever wins, from me.

Good luck, and Happy Monday!

7 comments:

AiboPals said...

To The Other Side
By: S.J. Frost

aibopals at gmail dot com

Miranda P said...

Ball Caps and Khakis by Jo Ramsey

bones_mcp(at)yahoo.com

Avalie said...

Better than Safe by Lane Hayes.

ahoo @ aol(dot)com

nikirenee said...

Bleacke's Geek
Series: Bleacke Shifters , Book 1.0
By: Lesli Richardson |

thanks for the chance. nrdriscoll@aol.com

Tekikat said...

Cool....count me in :-)

Shorty Chelle said...

The book I'd like is Josh Lanyon - The Art of Murder # 1 - The Mermaid Murders.

https://www.allromanceebooks.com/product-themermaidmurders-1985129-340.html

ARe email is shortychelle@outlook.com

Thank you for the chance. **huggz** <3

Pamela Cleary said...

Would love either Of your books Heart or Don't Stake My Life On It.

Post a Comment