If you're under 18, then go on and git.




Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Update

Sorry this is so late! FIL is fine, long story short, the doctor was completely wrong-- FIL has NO blockages at all despite what the doctor said he saw on the MRI last week.

Today was a day I had to deal with something with my own health-- and I'm fine, but just a big scare made bigger because anxiety crippled me over it for...well three years I guess.

So today I finally have that worry off my shoulders. I have had a long day and will have an installment up y'all tomorrow afternoon. My apologies; I had no idea how I was going to be coping today.

**huggz**

4 comments:

Miranda P said...

glad everything went ok

Tekikat said...

Glad everything is Ok :-)

Demetra said...

So happy to hear that everything went ok.

Shorty Chelle said...

So glad everyone is doing well now Bailey. **huggz** <3

Post a Comment