If you're under 18, then go on and git.




Monday, March 28, 2016

Winner! And update on things.

Congratulations to:


Linda said...
Brothers in Arms (The Broken Road Cafe #2) by T.A. Webb
l.abbou@hotmail.com

Your book should be in your account!



We made it to Colorado and back and of course, there was the blizzard in Colorado and oh my hell I think I'm done with road trips for a while.

Saturday we found out the my father in law will be having heart surgery tomorrow morning-- either stints, or, if the arteries are as bad as they suspect, open heart surgery. He's in his mid-70's, and we'd sure appreciate y'all's thoughts and prayers for him. That's happening around 11 am Central Tuesday.

I will try to keep up with this weeks installments, but part of that will depend on how well everything goes tomorrow. We will be visiting him in the hospital most of the week, too.


On April 7th, Charlie's birthday, my mother in law will be having heart surgery. Her pacemaker is being changed out for a defibrillator, and that's...well both of the surgeries are scary, so again, we ask for all positive thoughts and prayers and wishes.


I was trying to be better about replying on the blog, but anxiety has really, really kicked my ass over the past month. I think it's getting better, most days, but some days, not so much. I thank you all for being understanding. And awesome. And amazing. **huggz**


6 comments:

nikirenee said...

sending happy thoughts and prayers. think positive and relax. we can wait. hugs to you and your family. :)

Shorty Chelle said...

Congrats to the winner.

Sending prayers, <3 and **huggz** your families way Bailey.

Tekikat said...

My prayers go your family....hang in there Bailey!

Linda said...

You and your family will be in my prayers.

Thank you for the book.

Margaret S said...

My prayers and thoughts for a good outcome to both surgeries and the hope that they bring an improvement to their quality of life no matter how small. Wishing you all the strength and love to support them through it.
Happy birthday to Charlie for the 7th.
Congratulations to the winner

sugarlipps said...

Hugs and prayers. Concentrate on your family and dont worry about installments or anything else. Family first

Post a Comment