If you're under 18, then go on and git.




Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Contest!

WootWoot! Y'all know the drill for the Allromanceebooks free book contest by now, so comment below with the book that you really want off your ARe wishlist, and if you want to, leave your email addie for ARe so I can send you the book immediately if you win.

Just give me the book title and author at minimum in your comment. Winner (s, maybe, depends on things) will be chosen via random.org on Saturday, April 9th, around 10 PM ish Central.


Good luck~

8 comments:

Demetra said...

OOO sweet.
If I win, please put me down for Dangerous by R.G. Alexander.
demetra21@yahoo.com

Tekikat said...

Yay! I want your book Midnight Run in pdf :-)

Nichole said...

Another contest! Myth Adventures by Ally Blue
md4quarter at gmail.com

Helén said...

I want His Fateful Heap of Days by John Wiltshire

Carol Anne Pedroso said...

Bearly There By You ;)

cazpedroso@gmail.com

Linda said...

Wicked Reflection by Hank Edwards
l.abbou@hotmail.com

Jbst said...

If I win, I would love Dirty Heart by Rhys Ford.

Misty*G said...

Good luck everyone.I swore I entered a comment days ago, but it's gone:-(

Post a Comment