If you're under 18, then go on and git.




Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Installment estimate time

I will have an installment up around 11 PM tonight, after I post the winners. I apologize for being absent without notice; as usual, chaos erupted and it's been one emergency situation after another at home. This has been ongoing for years, and I've decided this year to slow down on the writing, and spend more time taking care of family, and helping them as much as I can. After all, I keep saying we need more kindness, well, I can extend that to my own family, and I need to, because there are some members that really need it.

What this means is, less books, yes, and probably I will bring story installments down to two a week. After almost 7 years of writing blog stories, I'm not going to stop, but I do need to cut back a day because I have so much going on here at home, and I'm missing too many installments because I'm overwhelmed. But I love the freedom of writing blog stories, that's not stopping. It's part of my personal therapy.

There will still be contests.

I will be less active on social media like FB and Twitter, but will still receive emails.

So I'm here, I'm just trying to help some of the people close to me that need it.

I hope all of you are doing well, and I appreciate y'all hanging around :D <3

5 comments:

Jbst said...

Family is important and so are you. Please take care of yourself along with your loved ones.

Demetra said...

Like I keep telling people, family comes first....always.
Will miss "seeing" you on social media but will enjoy the time you are on.

Misty*G said...

Family always come first! Love&Hugs

Margaret S said...

You and your family come first. I put you first as you need all your strength to look after them. Your readers, followers and fans will understand I am sure but will still be eagerly looking forward to your blog stories and any books you do publish.

Shorty Chelle said...

Family is more important than anything else Bailey. Take your time. **huggz** <3

Post a Comment