If you're under 18, then go on and git.




Monday, May 9, 2016

Monday babble

I hope y'all had a Happy Mother's Day, a wonderful weekend, and all around good time. We enjoyed our short trip to Rockport, and playing with all the grandkids. Thought I'd share some pics since it's been ages since I've done so:

The twins went fishing with Grandpa on the boat :D

Charlie picked me a flower for Mother's Day so I stuck it in my pink hair :D

PNut...the True Captain of the Boat

And they caught a fish!

See-ya (ST), Elijah, Mike and Charlie 

I stole Charlie kisses!

Amber and Elijah fishing-- he caught a fish too!

My beautiful, lovely wonderful Mom and the amazing See-Ya (ST)

It's bois on a boat!

Charlie






So we had a nice time, then we came home to this....


Can you see my house? I can't see my house. That's because last night it was Attack of the Trees Night -_-



Well, at least no one was injured and it missed the house....but it hit Amber and Mike's car. So there's some dents. It took a good while to cut that tree up and haul it to the side of the road, but! That's not the only tree that fell! Oh no, of course not! One in our side lot fell and broke the neighbor's fence. Homeowner's insurance doesn't cover that, and our neighbors are elderly, so we will fix their fence. This is the second time one of our trees has gone down on their fence. 

And now we have no shade in the front yard. It looks so weird. 

So, that was our adventure! 

Tomorrow I'll have an installment up and announce the winners from the first contest! 

Good night, sweet dreams, and take care <3

7 comments:

Nichole said...

Cute pics of the kids and grandkids. It could have been worse on the car, a friend had a tree avoid the house but total the car by smashing down the middle lengthwise.

Shorty Chelle said...

Glad you had a good time. Sorry about the trees but glad everyone is fine. **huggz** <3

Demetra said...

Beautiful pics Bailey....love the pink hair.
Sorry to hear about the trees falling

Bailey;-) said...

Thank you, Nichole! And yes it could have been much worse. Amber and Mike's car has two dents but they aren't going to total the car out. I'm sorry your friend had it worse, that's also scary!

Bailey;-) said...

Thank you, Shorty Chelle! ***huggz*** <3

Bailey;-) said...

Thank you, Demetra. I love the hair color too. My kids said they can't imagine me with regular hair color anymore and I said good! Thank you too re the tree. We have no shade out front now and it makes me sad...

Tekikat said...

Woah! Im so glad you all had a great time....sorry you had to come back to that fallen tree :-(

Post a Comment