If you're under 18, then go on and git.




Thursday, June 2, 2016

ARe Ebucks Contest! Quick One!

This one will only run for a few days, so enter while you can! If you'd like a chance at winning $5 in ARe bucks, comment below telling me something about your day! I loved hearing from y'all last time we did this! Winners will be chosen on Saturday, June 4th, around 10 PM-ish Central time.

Mine was a very long one, and I just got to sit down to write now, at 11:38 PM.  I am starting on the installment after this, then sleeping as long as I can :D I've had a good week, even with things that went wrong-- because something almost always goes wrong and we just keep going on, don't we? But family has really been a blessing this week, as have friends.

Anyway, that's my comment about my day! Share a bit with us, won't you?

13 comments:

Misty*G said...

I started my vacation 2 1/2 days early...with bronchitis!!!

Julia Matthews said...

I spent an hour at the gym then did housework before going out for supper with my mom and dad.

L.K.B. said...

A lot of weeding!

Avalie said...

Trying to finish a crocheted afghan to put in my Etsy shop. It is made from lots of really vibrant colours.

Miranda P said...

I planted garden then watered all the plants and now my muscles feel like jello lol.

Tekikat said...

Count me in Bailey...Thursday going home was an adventure of patience... rain closed some roads in my area and a 30 minute commute became an hour and a half! I love the rain but enough already....I'm ready for some summer weather :-)

Shorty Chelle said...

babysitting.

Jess1 said...

Will not so good since I hurt my wrist, but that's life. Like you said, we just need to keep on going and count our blessings.

Nichole said...

We are in the middle of a remodel at work and they also have half the parking lot closed off for fixing all week. Add 5 new employees and a mixture of new equipment and missing equipment and the last few weeks have not been much fun. I guess this will test whether I really wanted that promotion or not, right :)

Demetra said...

Had a good day at work, did my groceries and as I was leaving the grocery store, I drove over something that got stuck in my tire. Fuck!! Crappy ending to a good day

Demetra said...

And yes, I will need either a patch or getting a new tire.

Katherine Young said...

I let my daughter skip school and come to work with me. She needed to avoid a kickball game. And I totally get that :)

Linda said...

Spend the morning, with my son who is graduating from high school, looking for a shirt and tie (he is very picky). But now he wants to return the shirt for a different color.

Post a Comment