If you're under 18, then go on and git.




Thursday, June 9, 2016

Cooties

Well, the hubs got dx' with strep a couple of days ago and I though the rest of us were in the clear. Tonight Naomi, Elijah and I have all started running fevers and feeling like chilled shit because you know, chills and all that. Tomorrow we will be going to the dr. I didn't forget about a contest. I just have cooties and even my fingers ache. So I'm closing this babble and will hopefully be back 24-48 hrs after I get meds. Happy weekend, y'all. <3

6 comments:

Tekikat said...

Oh no! Take care of yourself and your family...cooties go away!

Misty*G said...

Oh no, I was hoping y'all would escape unharmed. Hopefully the Doc can get y'all comfy. Love&Hugs

Miranda P said...

Boo I had strep once it sucked feel better soon.

Cinders Osborne said...

AAACCKKK! Feel good soon! Hugs

Melinda said...

Hope the cooties go away. The heat seems to be running me down so partially know how you feel.

Demetra said...

Hope you feel better Bailey.

Post a Comment