If you're under 18, then go on and git.




Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Wednesday Update-- CONTEST!

I am almost feeling up to snuff, though my throat's still a little sore and I'm tired a lot. Strep just kicked my ass big-time. Thank you all for the well-wishes.

As for the blog story, I'll have an installment up just as soon as my heart and head can function in unison. I suspect that will be Monday-ish.

For now, here's your chance to win one of the books on your ARe wishlist! Comment below with the title of the book you want, and, if you're comfortable, your ARe email addie. One winner will be drawn on Friday, June 17th, around 10 PM-ish Central time.

I hope y'all are doing well. **huggz**

16 comments:

AiboPals said...

hugs to you too

Special Teams
By: Sean Michael

aibopals at gmail dot com

Tess said...

I hope you're feeling better soon (((HUGS)))

I'd love either Dragon Dilemma by Mell Eight

or Midnight Run By Bailey Bradford ;)

you choose if I win

snookygroups at gmail dot com

KarenJ said...

Glad you are starting to feel better Bailey. I would like 'Alexi's Mouse' by A.C. Katt in ePub.

Melinda said...

I have to say I have never had strep. In college my roommate got strep every time it went around. I just got the common cold. I was told am a carrier but can't get it. Hope you feel better.

Avalie said...

Round and Round by Andrew Grey to finish off the series.

Miranda P said...

Where there's a will by Cari Z

bones_mcp(at)yahoo.com

Glad you're feeling better.

ingrid said...

Midnight Quest
By: Lisa Marie Rice

Margaret S said...

Glad to hear you are getting better.

Drantos-VLG Bk1 - Laurann Dohner - PDF

Jbst said...

Hope you are doing better and getting some good rest. The Dark Tide by Josh Lanyon.

Demetra said...

Hope you get better soon Bailey.

Chevalier by Mary Calmes
demetra21@yahoo.com

Linda said...

Hope you feel back to normal soon.

A Taste of Honey by Ari McKay
l.abbou@hotmail.com

Tekikat said...

Hang in there Bailey...no fun being under the weather:-(
I want to read Always a Groomsman by Cassandra Gold.

Cinders Osborne said...

Sending good vibes your way sweet! Hugs
I would love Racing Hearts by you and others. ePub

crozzy67@nctv.com

Misty*G said...

I'm glad you are feeling better. The family probably doesn't know how to act when you're sick! Love&Hugs

Misty*G said...

I'm glad you are feeling better. The family probably doesn't know how to act when you're sick! Love&Hugs

Shorty Chelle said...

aww I missed it. Hope you are feeling better Bailey **huggz** <3 Good luck to everyone else.

Post a Comment