If you're under 18, then go on and git.




Wednesday, July 13, 2016

ARe Contest!

A day late, but after the hearing and all yesterday, I was just a mess. Not that it went bad, but it could have gone better, too. Still, it's done until the next court date -_-

We are still working on the room-- with us all feeling crappy still, we've had to take a day off more than once to just sleep. Naomi (ST) is still sick, too.

But enough about that; CONTEST TIME!! If you want a chance to win a book off your ARe wishlist,  comment below with the title of the book you want, and IF you're comfortable, with your ARe address. If not, that's cool too.

Winners will be announced Saturday around 10PM-ish Central. Good luck!

Also, I've had purple or pink hair for months now so decided to go with blue. Didn't feel like bleaching it on top where there was still pink, so I have tri-color hair :D Also cut it all off; it's been past my shoulders and it's just too hot to deal with that.


15 comments:

Nichole said...

I think the color mix is more interesting that just blue would have been. Glad you guys are resting so you can get better while still getting the room done.

Carry Me Home by Sterling Rivers
md4quarter at gmail .com

KarenJ said...

Love the color combos in your hair Bailey!
Oh, yeah another contest!
'Affiliations, Aliens and other Profitable Pursuits' by Lyn Gala in ePub.

Tekikat said...

Nice haircut Bailey! I want to read Always a Groomsman by Cassandra Gold.

Misty*G said...

Love the colors & loving the short new cut.

Misty*G said...

Love the colors & loving the short new cut.

Linda said...

Love the colors, wish I was brave enough to do that.

Chasing the Dream by Andrew Grey
l.abbou@hotmail.com

Katherine Young said...

Love the hair. Cut and color.

Deductions by Lyn Gala
theryoungfamily2@cox.net
Thanks

Margaret S said...

Love the multicoloured look - The pink softens the blue making the look less harsh.
With the emotional, health and family trauma recently I'm just surprised you get out of bed at all. Love to all.

Drantos-VLG Bk1 - Laurann Dohner - PDF

Avalie said...

Endings and Beginnings By K.C. Wells, Parker Williams.
Like the new haristyle.

Miranda P said...

Love the hair!

Where There's a Will by Cari Z

bones_mcp(at)yahoo.com

Shorty Chelle said...

Awesome hair color I love it.

Jbst said...

Your hair color and cut looks fun and modern. Hope everyone is feeling better today.
Dark Tide by Josh Lanyon. Thanks for the contest!

Alicia Nordwell said...

I can't imagine changing my hair, but then again, it's a very dark shade of red inside and looks like flames outside. If I tried to change it, it would probably turn a very non-appealing shade of green, lol, not all pretty like yours!

I just added What The Carpenter Saw by Vicki Reese to my wishlist as a pre-order. It sounds intriguing. My email is anordwell@live.com

Stay healthy, Bailey! (hug)

Cinders Osborne said...

Cowboys home by RJ Scott.
Crozzy67@nctv.com
Love your hair!

Jenny said...

I love your hair color! I've just spent the last few hours catching up on all the things I've missed on your blog in the last 10 months. I've missed soooo much. New book releases, 2 blog stories, and tons of other things. Having no internet for so long sucked. Food & shelter or Internet? No brainier. :) I hope things have been going well for you Bailey. Great blog story too, by the way. :)

Post a Comment