If you're under 18, then go on and git.




Monday, July 4, 2016

Happy Fourth of July! CONTEST!

Happy Fourth of July, to those celebrating! It's supposed to hit about 107 here, with the heat indices around 112, so we're pretty much staying inside.

I know I missed the Saturday installment; we ended up with the bois again and had them while our daughter worked a 12-hour shift. After that, I was toast.

I've started on the installment and will have it up tomorrow. Unfortunately, I had to take Benadryl and that, when taken with what I'm on already, makes me pretty sleepy. But on to the installment, it will be NSFW so, you know. Sex is happening :D :D

Now, on to the contest! 

This will be for 4, count them, FOUR winners who post the title of a book they want that's on ARe! So all you have to do is comment below with the title of that book, and if you're comfortable, your ARe email addie. Winners will be drawn via random.org on Thursday night, around 10 PM-ish Central. Y'all, if I forget, someone please email me at itsbaileybradford@yahoo.com because I've missed deadlines on everything lately. So I'd appreciate it if I screw up, y'all let me know :D 


Good luck, have a lovely day, and thank you for your patience. Y'all rock! 

17 comments:

Demetra said...

Wow Bailey....4??? Cool
My choice would be To Touch the Sky by M.A. Church

Hope you feel better

Nichole said...

Benadryl always makes me feel sleepy even without other meds. Four for the 4th I'm guessing? Awesome idea!

Carry Me Home by Sterling Rivers if I'm picked.

Onwaytoward9 said...

Needing a vampires aggression by Charlie Richards for me please as its his newest book in the series that I am reading lol.

Ajp25006@yahoo.co.uk

Margaret S said...

Don't worry as we all know you will put up the installment when you can. Your family takes priority.

Drantos-VLG Bk1 - Laurann Dohner - PDF

Shorty Chelle said...

Sentries Bundle by Elizabeth Noble on ARe

https://www.allromanceebooks.com/product-sentriesbundle-1972255-145.html


shortychelle@outlook.com Thank you for the chance. **huggz** <3

Linda said...

Seasons of Murder: Winter Kills by J.P. Bowie
l.abbou@hotmail.com

Katherine Young said...

Deductions by Lyn Gala
theryoungfamily2@cox.net
Thanks and Happy 4th!

Miranda P said...

Where There's a Will by Cari Z

bones_mcp(at)yahoo.com

Happy 4th!

Cinders Osborne said...

Chasing the Dream by Andrew Grey!
Hope your day was good

Cinders Osborne said...

Crozzy67@nctv.com

Avalie said...

A Second Harvest by Eli Easton.
It is always interesting to see what books people would like.

nikirenee said...

The Sweetest Nectar
By: A.J. Marcus

nrdrscoll@aol.com

Misty*G said...

Power Play by Avon Gale...hockey is 3 months away :-(
mgammel157@gmail.com
Love&Hugs

KarenJ said...

Alexi's Mouse by A.C. Katt in ePub.

AiboPals said...

This gives me a chance to possibly try someone new :D
Deductions by Lyn Gala
aibopals at gmail dot com

Love to you <3

Jbst said...

Dark Tide by Josh Lanyon. Wow four winners, thank you for your generosity. Also, hope you can try to stay cool.

Tekikat said...

Hiya Bailey, I want to read Always a Groomsman by Cassandra Gold. Thanks and stay cool :-)

Post a Comment