If you're under 18, then go on and git.




Sunday, July 31, 2016

Winner!

Thank y'all for the birthday wishes for Elijah. He had a fantastic day. He spent a couple of hours out on the trampoline with me and Charlie, but he said his favorite present of all was Jenga! Mike and Amber made Elijah an amazing Angry Birds cake...well, it's King Leonard ( I think!) not a bird!


This cake was totally cool!

Me and Charlie were twinsies except she's super-cute!

Birthday boy-- all my pics of him opening presents just showed his back! Teach me to sit behind him...

Amber, down for the count; me, victorious! Charlie wanting me to pick her up and Elijah wondering how he got born into this crazy family :D



Anyway, there was a bit of our fun. Two of the pics were from yesterday but no one has sent me the pics of Elijah blowing out his candles or opening his presents (from the front view, that is) so I had to improvise. 

Also, I am gonna be sore as shit tomorrow. That bouncing and landing is hard work!!

Now, on to the winner for the ARe contest! Winners chosen via random.org. Congratulations to:

Demetra said...
Omg. 5 years already?? Wow time sure flies.
If I win I'd like a copy of Blue Moon III Call of the Alpha by A.E. Via

Nichole said...
Wishing I had my a.c fixed. I enjoy the little glimpses you give us into your life when y0u feel like sharing them.

Carry Me Home by Sterling Rivers


Thank you all for playing; we'll do it again this week. I hope y'all have a Happy Sunday. Winners, please email me your ARe addie at itsbaileybradford@yahoo.com so I can get your book sent to you! I'll probably do it tomorrow because I am exhausted from all that boing boing boing bouncing !

***huggz***



1 comment:

Demetra said...

Damn Bailey. Boing boing bounce. Haha. As long as you had fun
Am loving the pics

Post a Comment