If you're under 18, then go on and git.




Saturday, July 16, 2016

WINNERS! WooT!

Okay, how many of y'all are out doing the Pokemon Go? We might have all become addicted here. Who knew?

I hope everyone's having a grand weekend! Now, on to the winners:

Three people have been chosen via random.org. Thank you to everyone who entered. Congratulations to:


Jbst said...
Your hair color and cut looks fun and modern. Hope everyone is feeling better today.
Dark Tide by Josh Lanyon. Thanks for the contest!
*Can you email me please with your ARe addie? Thanks!
Tekikat said...
Nice haircut Bailey! I want to read Always a Groomsman by Cassandra Gold.

Alicia Nordwell said...
I can't imagine changing my hair, but then again, it's a very dark shade of red inside and looks like flames outside. If I tried to change it, it would probably turn a very non-appealing shade of green, lol, not all pretty like yours!

I just added What The Carpenter Saw by Vicki Reese to my wishlist as a pre-order. It sounds intriguing. My email is anordwell@live.com

Stay healthy, Bailey! (hug)


Enjoy the rest of y'all's weekend ***huggz***




1 comment:

Jbst said...

Thanks so much for your generosity!

Post a Comment