If you're under 18, then go on and git.




Sunday, September 4, 2016

ARe book winner!

Well...Youngest daughter Naomi has staph, I have staph, we are one itchy, grumpy family. Hubs has some other kind of coughing, hacking cooties. So it's been fun here lol.

I hope y'all have had a good weekend.

 And now, on to the winner!

Congratulations to:

Misty*G said...
I held a moment of silence for your toothbrush. Other than that I've been binging on "Once Upon a Time" and stitching a Zelda Triforce bookmark. You should come stay here for a while, it's a lot calmer (boys glued to the XBox).

Empty Net by Avon Gale should I be so lucky

2 comments:

Misty*G said...

Sorry for all the cooties floating around y'all. Thank you, though. Hopefully everyone gets better quickly. Love&Hugs

Shorty Chelle said...

Congrats to the winner

Post a Comment