If you're under 18, then go on and git.




Wednesday, September 21, 2016

CONTEST!

Well, usually I get author copies of my releases, but I guess I'm not getting them until the books are up for general release instead of early release at Pride. So, I don't have copies of Harey Situation to give out... yet.

I can give out a couple of $5 ARe buck gift certificates, though. If you'd like a chance to win one, comment below and share something about your day/week with me. I'll pick winners via random.org Sunday night.

Today I had movie day with the youngest kiddo, Naomi/Sierra/Alice/Something. We watched Crash, then Hope Floats. She'd never seen the latter. Then we watched a few episodes of Parks and Rec since it's her favorite. Thought it was pretty funny, so we'll watch all of that.

And that was my day, really. Tomorrow I have to held the Hubs deliver a truck and the drive will take up too many hours, but I will be able to write an installment once I am at the hotel.

I hope you all have a happy evening! <3 And good luck to everyone entering!

9 comments:

Melinda said...

Can't wait for the next installment. Loving the story.

Misty*G said...

I just finished 3 12hr shifts and still have one day left. So basically my week has been long and boring, but maybe I relax this weekend. Who am I kidding, Wes will have a house full of teenage boys again -_- Y'all be safe!!! Love&Hugs

Avalie said...

ARe GCs always very welcome. I have been spending far too much money on yarn.

Miranda P said...

We've been rationing water not fun. It is very dry here we could really use some of that rain they keep getting in other parts of the country. We have had some beautiful fall weather though.

Tekikat said...

Hi Bailey...since my son left for Japan our cat has been acting out! He scratched me good the other day and now im on antibiotics just in case! I'm not the only one who misses my don :-(

Shorty Chelle said...

My day was not what I expected. I was told, by my sisters boyfriend, the bug man was coming to spray the house and that he would be here between 10 and 11 this morning. At 11:17 I was told oh he's not coming until 1:00. Waited and waited. He finally showed up at 2:20. On top of that my nephew had early release day so had to babysit and cook dinner. To top it off it has been raining on and off so arthritis is killing me. I am pooped lol. **huggz** <3 Bailey.

Nichole said...

I've had a pretty good week. Nothing special. I've been trying to clear out some of my older too be read books and re-visiting some favorites when I want to read but am too tired to read something new that requires more attention. I'm glad your family seems to be feeling better again and good luck on the ride with your hubs.

Jbst said...

I had lunch with a girlfriend and we went shopping for a specific item for her but we couldn't find it.
Hope the drive is not too tiring for both of you.

Demetra said...

Hey Bailey - how's it going???? I am getting ready to leave for Florida on the 1st of October. Damn well been 15 years since I've gone on a plane and left to go somewhere on vacay. Sooooo looking forward to two weeks of sun and fun. The leaves are starting to change in Montreal and the geese are flying south for the winter. Damn but summer goes by too fast.

Post a Comment