If you're under 18, then go on and git.




Thursday, September 29, 2016

Migraine -_- So CONTEST today instead of installment

I woke up with a migraine. It's flitted out and in all day, but is starting up worse again now. I am going to take some meds and sleep. Tomorrow I will post an installment. Today, CONTEST!

This is for a book off of your ARe wish list. Comment below, sharing something with me, and us, about your life/day/week, and the title of the book you'd like to win.

Winners will be announced Sunday night.

I hope you all have a fantastic evening <3

7 comments:

Nichole said...

I had two days off in a row and it was wonderful. Hope your meds work for the migraine.

Stronger, Better, Faster, More by Katey Hawthorne & Carlin Grant

Margaret S said...

You have my sympathy. Hope you recover soon.
A migraine hit me as I was in the bathroom getting ready for bed last night so I took some pills. When i got up in the night I was feeling sick as well as the splitting head. This morning it was still going so another dose of pills and back to bed for several more hours. Now down to the fragile head feeling that means avoiding any sharp head movements, coughing or sneezing. Most of the week has been the unsual routine.

Harder In Heels-Lisa Oliver PDF

ShirleyAnn said...

So sorry you have a migraine I suffer too I hope you feel better soon Bailey. I have had a headache all week but I think it's slowly going it must be the weather.
Enemy of My Enemy by Tal Bauer. PDF
ShirleyAnn(at)speakman40(dot)freeserve(dot)co(dot)uk

Avalie said...

Tied up in knots by Mary Calmes please!

I've entered a knitting competition - keep your fingers crossed for me...

Tekikat said...

Hi Bailey...been busy planning my Christmas vacation to visit my son in Japan...so expensive and since New Year is their biggest holiday not a whole lot of options for hotels :-( Anyway, Tied up In Knots by Mary Calmes in pdf please

Linda said...

Just got back from vacationing at the beach and trying to get back to my regular routine (so hard to do!).

Velvet Claw by L.J. Hamlin
l.abbou@hotmail.com

Miranda P said...

Haven't done much spent time reading always a good thing:)

Andre by Catherine Lievens

bones_mcp(at)yahoo.com

Post a Comment