If you're under 18, then go on and git.




Monday, October 10, 2016

CONTEST WINNERS! And Installment info re Tuesday

Howdy, folks! Aren't y'all glad Monday's about done? I hope everyone's safe and dry and happy.

Tomorrow's installment will be up late in the evening since I am going with my mom to her appointment at the infectious disease clinic. Maybe they can figure out how to treat her RMSF and get it to go away.

Now, on to the winners! All of whom are chosen via random.org. Winners, if I have your email in the comment you left, I'll send you your ARe bucks. If not, please email me at itsbaileybradford@yahoo.com and let me know what your ARe email addie is.

Congratulations to:


Onwaytoward9 said...
Hi Bailey,
I have recently had surgery on my ankle which I am now in the final healing stages but will need to have my other done sometime early next year. I have also been busy visiting my sister and playing with my nephew who is now one and just got his first big boy bed. (Please email me at the above Yahoo address and let me know where to send your ARe Bucks. I don't think I have your address. )

Demetra said...
Hiya Bailey. Well guess who came to Florida on vacation and Matthew came to visit. Unhuh me and hubby. We had made reservations to come to key west for Thursday so we got out of the mess. Luckily Hollywood was not hit too badly. We are leaving tomorrow and heading back. Unfortunately we fly back to Montreal on the 15th. Not looking forward to that. Have gotten used to the high heat and humidity.

Tekikat said...
Friday wS perfect for indoor chores... I'm rearranging my bedroom and should be done by tomorrow. Enjoy your weekend Bailey :-)

Katherine Young said...
I'm excited. Next weekend I'm going home to NC, to visit family and take my daughter to the state fair. Fair food, yummm. (I think I need your email addie, too. I'll check my emails and see if I have yours.)

2 comments:

Shorty Chelle said...

Congratulations to the winners.

Demetra said...

Thank you Bailey. And congrats to all the other winners

Post a Comment