If you're under 18, then go on and git.




Monday, October 31, 2016

WINNER!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

I hope everyone is doing well!

Here's a few pics:

This kid cracks me up. Sierra as a Cat Lady, which is what she says she is, so is it REALLY a costume?

Princess Charlie

Ninja Turtle Elijah-gelo. Or something like that lol.


Cat Lady asking, What are this? while Deer Amber snickers.




Other than it being Halloween, I was back at the doctor's today. More allergies, more meds. I swear I get a throat infection from allergies every other month. Bleh.

Now, on to the winner. Thank you to everyone who entered, and to Beany for the free book!

And the winner is, courtesy Random.org:

Miranda P said...
Thank you Beany!

Bluewater Blues by G.B. Gordon

bones_mcp(at)yahoo.com

Congratulations! I will send your book to you immediately :D

Watch for another contest coming this week!



2 comments:

Miranda P said...

Thank You already received my book!

Misty*G said...

Such Halloween cuties!

Post a Comment